Horsemanship Connection Mastery
Develop confidence and competence with training,
riding and caring for horses so you can develop a
better understanding and connection with horses
in a way that makes sense to you and horses
Suitable for All Levels - From Beginners to Experienced
Led by an experienced trainer with proven experience in training horses and riders to help them overcome training challenges including behavioural, biomechanic and connection issues, this progam joins the dots for you in a way that makes sense to you and horses.
Maybe You Can Relate to the following :
- you get nervous and stressed when your horse isn't cooperating and the only way you know how to deal with it is to punish the horse or avoid the triggers;
- you're going horse to horse and trainer to trainer and your horse still throws those tricky behaviours in at the worst time;
- your horse gets agitated and tense when you're working it, it's so frustrating;
- everyone has an opinion - there is so much information out there you can't make sense of it and you struggle to connect the dots to apply the right info for the situation for the best result, especially when you're under pressure;
- you doubt your ability and don't want to make a mistake, especially one that's costly or might hurt a horse so you avoid addressing it in case you can't undo it;
- you seem to always be arguing with your horse or anticipating some out of the ordinary behaviour;
- you have tried a lot of different methods and trainers and you feel like you're going around in circles without progressing.
The horse industry is full of myths, misconceptions, beliefs and attitudes that hinder results and limit the potential of you and any horse you work with.
You'd be surprised but there are many trainers and horse owners who have worked with horses all their lives who achieve winning results at shows but they still have horses they work with behavioural challanges.
To add to it there exists a culture of beliefs such as 'horses are stupid', 'they should do as they're told as I'm their owner', 'it's always been done that way', or 'everyone else does it'.
Instead of addressing the core issue as to why this is occurring, they blame the horse, or sell the horse, or refuse to work with the horse claiming it has issues, or it's stupid, or its a problem breed.
While there are training shortfalls that will affect results and behaviours when working with horses, at the end of the day the horse is not the problem. No matter what training or behaviour issue is occurring, at the end of the day the onus rests on the person's ability to have quality facts about horses, behaviours and knowing how to tackle any issue that arises. If you don't have the right starting framework, your entire belief system and the way you address issues will be flawed so you will keep repeating the errors.
It doesn't have to be this way.
Centaur Connection's Horsemanship Connection Mastery Program has been designed to help you understand horses and teaches you how to overcome training issues. It provides the missing pieces that link together creating a system that you can draw on to solve problems.
A Proven Approach
Our Method is structured into 4 Levels to Lead you on the Journey
Part 1 The Framework
Overvew of the Program, the learning journey and the Biggest Hindrances to Connecting
Part 2 The Human
Here we help you with the right mindset & perspectives to ensure the knowledge and skills you continue to acquire are framed correctly
Part 3 The Horse
Horse Care & Understanding Essentials from Basic to Advanced
Part 4 The Connection Between
The Aspects of the Human-Horse Connection with Care, Training and Riding Principles
Our Point of Difference - Mythbusting & Problem Solving
Every topic presented in this program is interlinked in our 4 Level Method provides insight into horse behaviour and training and coaches you with a thinking and training style to help you understand and problem solve. We teach you how to think and utilise knowledge effectively while you develop awareness of your actions and behaviour on the results you are achieving.
Journey through essential practical components that interlink together:
- Learn through our 4 Level Method that includes a comprehensive and interconnected framework of the horse, the human, the environment and the connection between all the elements
- Gain a practical perspective of horsemanship and horse care while developing self-awareness and starting the journey of unlocking your innate potential
- Learn sensible and useful skills and dispel doubts that lead to fear and anxiety
- Have the comfort of a broad and insightful framework that not only provides you with a pathway but shapes your thinking for problem solving and making sensible decisions
- Learn factual information about horses that is derived from science and hands-on experience and doesn't treat them like machines
- Gain insight that clear doubt, confusion, dispels myths and provide you with a more comprehensive understanding
- Appreciate, understand and communicate with horses better so you can enjoy them and achieve better results with them
Relating is the best way to understand and get energized about making the change you really want.
All members who purchase our Platinum Level Subscription get access to Group Coaching to map out complex topics on how to troubleshoot training issues.